Where all Roads Lead to Charity
Donate to Survivor Rally and SR Cancer Fund
- For more information on corporate donations or sponsors, please email.
- For donations via check or cash, please email for the address to mail your donation. In the subject line of your email please state whether it is a corporate sponsorship, corporate donation or team donation.
- For team donations please include the team name in your email or visit our Team's Page to donate via PayPal in your favorite Team's Name.
- Corporate Donation Goal: $5,000
- Registration Donation Goal: $5,000
- Team Donation Goal: $10,000
Total Donation Goal: $20,000.
Why We Do What We Do
Survivor Rally is a non-profit charity corporation that unites automotive enthusiasts from the Twin Cities and surrounding areas for a weekend road trip every fall to raise funds for "Unspoken" Causes. For 2022, the cause chosen is Cancer. We are not targeting a specific type of cancer but including all types of cancer. We want to focus on helping the people while they battle their war!
- 2022 - Survivor Rally's goal is to raise over $25,000 for the SR Cancer Fund. Both of the directors of Survivor Rally, as well as several participants have been diagnosed and have either battled or are still battling Cancer. To Learn More about the SR Cancer Fund, please see the SR Cancer Fund tab at the top of this page.
- 2021 - Survivor Rally raised over $22,000 to donate to SAVE, Suicide Awareness Voices of Education. SAVE is a National Organization, head-quartered in Minnesota with local chapters that focus on Suicide Awareness Education and Support for Survivors/Families. Learn More about SAVE.
- 2020 - Survivor Rally raised over $7,500 to donate to Cornerstone for domestic violence, sexual violence and human trafficking victims and survivors. Learn More about Cornerstone.