Where all Roads Lead to Charity
Launching from The Twin Cities with overnights in Dubuque, IA and St. Louis, MO; the rally will take participants on a fun adventure down the Great River Road.
Donate to Survivor Rally and SAVE
- For more information on corporate donations or sponsors, please email.
- For donations via check or cash, please email for the address to mail your donation. In the subject line of your email please state whether it is a corporate sponsorship, corporate donation or team donation.
- For team donations please include the team name in your email or visit our Team's Page to donate via PayPal in your favorite Team's Name.
- Corporate Donation Goal: $5,000
- Registration Donation Goal: $5,000
- Team Donation Goal: $5,000
Total Donation Goal: $15,000.
Why We Do What We Do
Survivor Rally is a non-profit charity corporation that unites automotive enthusiasts from the Twin Cities and surrounding areas for a weekend road trip every fall to raise funds for "Unspoken" Causes. For 2021, the cause chosen is Suicide Awareness and Support for Survivors/Families.
- 2021 - Survivor Rally's goal is to raise over $15,000 for SAVE, Suicide Awareness Voices of Education. SAVE is a National Organization, head-quartered in Minnesota with local chapters that focus on Suicide Awareness Education and Support for Survivors/Families. Learn More about SAVE.
- 2020 - Survivor Rally raised over $7,500 to donate to Cornerstone for domestic violence, sexual violence and human trafficking victims and survivors. Learn More about Cornerstone.